Volunteer at the Shrine
Volunteers are needed Mondays-Saturdays mornings and afternoons at the Shrine, and for occasional special events. We offer different volunteer jobs to accommodate a range of skill levels, ages, abilities and availabilities. We also provide service hours for high school and college students.
- Ambassador/Docent (greeter or tour guide)
- Blesser (pray with visitors inside the Shrine)
- Office Work (process and fill online gift shop orders, answer phones, etc.)
- Clerical Work (data entry and other computer-related tasks)
- Outreach (visit and pray with the sick in homes and hospitals)
- Fundraising (planning, coordination, etc.)
- Gift Shop (operate cash register, stock shelves, open Welcome Center door for visitors, start Seelos video in the theater, etc.)
- Special Events (assist at special Masses and fundraising events)
- Volunteer from your home (3rdclass relic assembly, etc.)
- Fulfill high school or college service hours requirement
If you are interested in volunteering at the Shrine, please fill out the form below. We will contact you with further details, and to schedule your shift(s).
Note: Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.