Alpine European Pilgrimage In the footsteps of Blessed Seelos
Join Fr. Rich Boever, C.Ss.R., director of the National Shrine of Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, on a journey through Fr. Seelos’ native lands.
11 DAYS: SEPTEMBER 6 – 16, 2022
Visiting HEIDELBERG, RHINE VALLEY, LUCERNE, FÜSSEN, SALZBURG, ALTÖTTING, MARKTL AM INN, MUNICH, AUGSBURG & ROTHENBURG
Featuring the Passion Play of Oberammergau
The pilgrimage brochure urges our participants to register before July 31, 2021 because the tickets for the Oberammergau Passion Play are in great demand. You may register for the trip after the suggested date but the best seats for the play will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis and the travel agent can’t guarantee the best seats after that date.
Our pilgrimage offers us the opportunity to experience the homeland of Blessed Francis Seelos as well as the beautiful places in Bavaria, Switzerland and Austria which he knew before coming to America. On this trip, we will also take in the famous Oberammergau Passion Play. It promises to be a wonderful time. Space is limited so sign up early!
Fr. Rich Boever, C.Ss.R.
- Round-trip airfare from New York
- Accommodations at first class/select hotels based on two persons sharing twin-bedded rooms with private bath (hotels and guest houses are used in the Oberammergau area)
- First class admission ticket to the Passion Play of Oberammergau
- Most meals
- Sightseeing throughout with a professional English-speaking tour director
- All hotel service charges, taxes, porterage where available and entrance fees per itinerary
- Transfers by private motorcoach
$4,349 PER PERSON FROM NEW YORK (Air/land tour price is $3,749 plus $600 taxes/surcharges)
Reservations may be secured upon payment of a deposit. Tickets to the Passion Play are very limited and are first-come, first-served. Book early!
• A $800 deposit is due with your reservation.
• Total deposit required is $2000.
• Final payment is due 135 days prior to departure.